Impact Hub Salt Lake is built by and for the community. Our policies are inspired by our commitment to providing a holistic, focused and fun co-working space for our members. While working in the space or utilizing services members will:
- Abide by principles of the organization that above all value, health and wellness, inclusivity, and authenticity while promoting an ecological view and encouraging a learning environment.
- Participate in creating the space and seek ways to contribute, making the community and space even better.
- Keep all co-working areas clean and organized and reuse and recycle when tidying up! Zero Waste is an important goal for Impact Hub Salt Lake.
- Behave in a respectful and considerate manner while using the space or services by controlling conversation content and volume. Sexual harassment, discrimination or behavior that is egregious, out of line, or make people feel unsafe is not permitted and may be basis for termination of membership.
- Use productive and respectful communication skills, seeking understanding and a mutually beneficial solution to problem before it escalates.
- Be responsible for their belongings and actions. Members with permanent desks are strongly recommended to you carry a Renters’ Insurance policy to cover your own equipment.
- Have all guests sign in at the host desk and abide by all of the house rules and policies stated. If you have a guest visiting for longer than a meeting in the conference room they should buy a day pass for $20.
- Not bring firearms, weapons, drugs, etc. on the premises.
- Follow any posted Impact Hub Salt Lake policies.
In using the facilities and common areas of Impact Hub Salt Lake we expect that members follow all guidelines and behave with respect and integrity. Inability to do so may result in termination of membership.