The Perfect Package
Impact Hub Salt Lake City offers co-working, shared workspace, private offices, dedicated desks and programs that connect the Salt Lake City community to a global movement for good. We offer a powerful combination of mission, community and space to support game-changing ideas for social impact.
Book a free day of co-working or schedule a tour today to find out what makes us a place where ideas are born, people thrive, and businesses grow!
50% off ALL Memberships for the Month of March!*
Sign up before March 30th and receive 50% off your first month. (offer for new members only) | email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a tour.
IMPACT HUB SALT LAKE CITY OFFERS:
- Long term private office space
- Fixed & Dedicated Desks
- General Co-Working Memberships
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Printers and Scanners
- Daily office supplies
- Fair-trade coffee, tea and Yerba mate
- Conference rooms
- Private spaces for personal/sensitive calls
- Community/Common Areas
- 24/7 Access
- On-site staff
- Dog friendly!
- Weekly start-up community discussions
- Monthly Wonder happy hour networking events
- Peer-to-Peer community lunches
- Monthly non-profit event for impactful local organizations
- Maker’s Meetings with our global Impact Hub thought experts
- Access to our private, global Impact HubNet online community
BECOME A HOST AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY FOR FREE!
Hosts are individuals who join the Impact Hub Salt Lake staff part time in exchange for unlimited access to our member resources, community and events; they form the core of Impact Hub Salt Lake’s operations and community building efforts in downtown Salt Lake City.